Our mission is to:
- Be a leading provider of marine logistics and shipping, construction and maintenance services in PNG by providing high quality services at fair prices.
- Act professionally and with integrity and honesty to our clients, suppliers, employees and associates
- Improve the quality of life for our workers and the PNG communities we operate in.
Health, Safety, Environment and Community
Health, Safety, Environment and Community is core to our business. By maintaining high standards for the health, safety and environmental management of our operations, we have an exemplary record of upholding the health and safety of our employees and the public and protecting the environment. We acknowledge our responsibility to improving the conditions of the communities we work in and provide pro bono assistance to various endeavors in relation to schooling, vocational training, sponsorships and donations to various causes.
Our Health and Safety objectives are to:
- Meet the requirements of PNG Health and Safety Laws and adhere to our company HSE Plan
- Provide our employees with a safe working environment, safety related training and personal protective equipment
- Continuously reduce workplace health and safety incidents and improve on the health and safety culture
Our Environmental Management objectives are:
- Meet the requirements of PNG Environmental Laws and adhere to our company HSE Plan
- Educate our employees on environmental management practices
- Not cause environmental harm and mitigate environmental incidents
Our Community Objectives are:
- Enhance the living conditions of our employees
- Maintain harmonious relationships with government, landholders and the communities we operate in
- Provide pro bono assistance when possible and assist in various endeavours in relation to schooling, vocational training and other community assistance.